Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome to the Summit Blog.

Welcome to this behind-the-scenes look at what God is doing at our church. I’ve never been a part of another church like Summit. It brings me joy on many levels – as a husband, a dad and a pastor. The steps of faith, answered prayer and changed lives make ministry and life an absolute adventure.

With that in mind, the purpose of our blog is to give me (and some other leaders) a way to share how we see Christ at work. I hope you get a sense of the way we think, the passion we have for God’s leadership in everyday life, and the ways Summit people are making an impact.

We’d love to hear your voice as well, so jump in and comment as we post.

Our church and I have a passion for our community, which is why we have the name we do. We love seeing lives change when people encounter a relationship with Jesus. More than anything, I hope this blog helps you catch a glimpse of that.

As Psalm 115:1 says, “Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.”

- Pastor Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment